We call our private 2 day course ‘EduShoot’ because it’s a hands-on learning workshop that was created for two simple reasons: You LEARN on the fly & SHOOT gorgeous images for your first portfolio.
We teach you how to create amazing images in different situations and setups on the spot. You also learn how to interact with models and crew members on set.
After just 2 days you will not only leave our premises with a greater understanding of model/women photography itself, but with countless real-world “tricks” and actionable advice that let you organize future shoots on your own. Plus, you shoot real results for showcasing your work to future models and the world.
Joining 2 Days Of Training Enables You To
- jump into an exciting, creative & lively field of photography! It’s a ‘people business’: Learn how to manage your nervousness, insecurities & hesitation.
- acquire the most profound knowledge in a short time.
- build up/enhance your portfolio.
- learn the genres’ basics, rules, tips and secrets and/or improve your skills for Boudoir, Glamour & Nude Photography.
- learn how to handle different model personalities, adjust production performance and how to troubleshoot unexpected situations.
- look behind the scenes of this industry in general and experience the sets in real.
- work with European models.
- meet industry pros & build business opportunities and an expert network.
- enjoy privacy in a private workshop. Plus having our full attention.
- last but not least: Achieve great results while participating in a fun but yet challenging course.
- Legal Advice: Talking about “18 USC 2257 Concerns for Photographers”, age verification, recordkeeping etc.
- Concepts: A brief intro to Dan Hostettler’s concept creation process: How to find ideas, effective strategies, and inspiration based on Dan’s very own “Keyword Strategy Toolbox”.
- Staging: Artistic elements of staging including the usage of room/studio space, compositional elements, effective lighting and props.
- Basic & Advanced Lighting: Exploring lighting techniques and developing the creative brief with more precision by means of set and model direction. Lighting includes strobes, reflectors, available light & mixed lighting. 1-4 Light Setups.
- Posing: Exploring the basic posing framework, jumpstart with easy-to-remember flow posing, exercising poses by coaching for natural looking results.
- Makeup & Styling: Discover the musts of a photo make-up. Our make-up artist will give you some practical advice and answers any make-up queries you may have. We will also have a brief talk on-the-fly about genre-specific styling and appropriate accessories.
- The Shootings: Focusing on how to direct the model and create the synergy between subject and photographer – the essence of any quality nude and glamour photography. You will have the opportunity to develop your collaboration skills one-on-one with a different, professional model type each day.
- (Boudoir), Glamour & Art/Nude Photography. Full-frontal nudity.
- 2 days in a row. Dates upon your convenience (weekdays & weekends).
- Studio Hands-On Workshop & Shoot based on Strobe Lighting
- Prague, Czech Republic | Location: Photo Studio
- 8.5 hours/day (incl. short lunch break & model prep/makeover)
- 2 Models (1 model per day)
- 1 Make-Up Artist
- Instructor/Supervisor Dan Hostettler for 2 days
- You will shoot 5-7 different sets in total
- Incl. all styling attributes & accessories for the models
- Self-Promotional Model Releases
- Lunch/snacks/non-alcoholic beverages for the whole workshop duration
- Educational handout material
This private EduShoot has flexible dates and can be booked according to your schedule (weekdays & weekends; 2 days in a row).
- 2 Days | 2 Models | Photo Studio
- Complete: EUR 4,550.00
Upgrade your learning & shooting experience! We exclusively offer:
- 1 additional model, 1 day | EUR 450.00 (more...)
- ‘On Location’ Package, 1 day | EUR 400+ (more...)
- 3D Lighting Diagrams for set.a.light 3D | EUR 400.00 (more...)
It was a pure pleasure to work with Dan & team!
“The level of professionalism and dedication will not disappoint anyone interested in taking their photography in this field to another level. As a reasonably experienced amateur photographer with a couple of workshops under my belt I learned a lot more about studio and on location lighting, angles and posing models.”
Niclas Lövkvist, Stockholm (Sweden) | Private EduShoot Course Participant | 2 days | > read all testimonials here
Get More Info Today
Please indicate in what you are interested in. We will send you a comprehensive PDF document and the pricing about our offers in a first step.
Note: Your data is kept strictly private!
Note: Your data is kept strictly private!